Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Start with a base coat...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply a form to the nail and fix it in place. Take your Bluesky Builder Gel and a brush and carefully apply to the form up to your desired length.
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Repeat the process to build on your first layer and cure for a further 60 seconds.
- Once you're happy with the nail, repeat the process for all other nails.
- File all nails into the desired shape with your Bluesky Nail File and use your Bluesky Nail Buffer to finish.
- Wipe nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove all debris.
- Now, you can apply your Base Coat, Gel Colour and Top Coat as normal, or just add a Top Coat for a super natural finish.
- To clean your Nail Extension Brush, simply use Cleanser and a Lint Free Wipe. You can also use a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe in place of the Cleanser and lint-free square as these are lint-free and pre-soaked with Cleanser.
NEED HELP?Please don't hesitate to get in contact!
If you need to contact us please using the contact form by clicking 'Contact us now' at the top of the page. We normally reply to all emails within 24 hours.
TIPS AND TOEZ LTD
Springfield Industrial Estate
CUSTOMER CARE OPENING TIMES
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00 (GMT)
Excluding Bank Holidays
Your shipping address must match the address provided during checkout. Please note once you complete the checkout process, we will not be able to amend or cancel your order. If you want to change the shipping address, please change it before you make payment as we cannot change the address later. Due to the nature of our fast dispatch process even if you message us straight after its most likely your order would have been processed by the time your message is read.
Pictures advertised should be used for best guidance only as they are studio generated under different lighting and angles. The actual colour may vary from the image advertised.
All orders are dispatched within same working day if paid before 14:30 BST (excludes weekends and holidays)
Returns PolicyAt Bluesky we want want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items for an exchange or refund. Thats exactly why we offer returns for all items within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
Any general faults or issues must be reported within 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately, we are unable to help for any issues that are outside of that time frame.
Bluesky will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it’s defective, damaged or incorrect and in many cases, we’ll provide you with a pre-paid returns label. If your return is not the result of a Bluesky error, then the shipping costs will need to be covered by the buyer along with a proof of postage. We cannot be help responsible or liable for any items gone missing during transit.